How To Wash
Must wash and dry completely before first use.
1. Rinse under cold water to remove any discharge.
2. Lather using our probiotic soap or any natural laundry detergent.
3. Soak in cold water for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight. Up to 48 hours if required, changing water daily.
4. Hand wash or machine wash.
5. Dry inside or outside, under the sun where possible.
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
TUMBLE/MACHINE DRY NOT RECOMMENDED
DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER
Note: Cloth pads must be dried completely before storing away. Drying time is generally 24 -48 hours, longer during winter months.