Terms and Conditions
1. This product was manufactured in accordance with a strict quality control and process management and has been approved by the Korea Food & Drug Administration.
2. Discount codes not utilised for a transaction have a grace period of 24 hours to be claimed. Discount code claims requested after this 24 hour period will not be considered. Discounts requested within the 24 hour period will be applied as a credit for your next purchase. Claims will only be accepted by emailing email@example.com and not by any other means.
3. Any refunds or exchanges for Hannahpads purchased at a retail store must be done directly with the store where purchased following their policies & Procedures. Refunds or exchanges are accepted for online purchases within 7 days of receiving the item. All shipping charges to be incurred by the customer for any refund or exchange. For any refund or exchange the item must be returned unopened in the original packaging.
4. The manufacturing warranty against any defect is for a period of 3 months from the date of store purchase or receipt of the item from an online purchase. For an online purchase all shipping costs will be incurred by the company once it is established that the item is defective due to materials and/or workmanship.
A replacement on defective product(s) is only valid if you have purchased the product directly from us or from any of our retailers. It is required that you provide proof of purchase.
If you're claiming a replacement, you are required to return your item(s) to the following address: hannahpad AU 441 St. Georges St, Thornbury VIC 3071 AUSTRALIA before replacement can be issued.
5. If you purchase an item from another store or online retailer other than the Hannahpad Australia & New Zealand official website, you must deal directly with the seller for any refund or exchange. Please be advised that their policy will override our return/exchange policy.
6. This warranty excludes damage as a result of improper handling, accident or other causes that are not defects in materials and/or workmanship.
7. This does not limit your statutory rights as a consumer relevant to the state or country of purchase.
© Sabaku Co Pty Ltd 2020.
Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner.