Staying True to Our Vision: hannahpad, an Ethical Business
hannahpad Aus & NZ’s Mission:
hannahpad Australia and New Zealand as a business began in 2015 from personal experience of frustration with chemical-filled products in our daily routine. Our mission is simple and clear: Healthy You, Happy Planet. Providing the healthiest washable solution not detrimental to anyone’s health and to preserve the environment for the future with our range of reusable cloth pad solution. Furthermore, to have hannahpads as part of the mainstream products that sit amongst conventional options on shelves in every corner store across AUS and NZ. We're confident that we can achieve these and more in the near future
hannahpad Aus & NZ’s Core Values:
- Best Quality
- Collaborative Teamwork
- Supporting Sustainability
- Honest, Ethical and Fair
- Bringing Positive Change
The products and why we chose to make them available to you:
hannahpad reusable cloth pad products:
- Made from certified organic cotton (link to certification document).
- Reusable for 2-3 years or longer meaning less plastic pads and packaging ending in landfills and waterways across the country.
- Free of toxins and harmful chemicals so even the most sensitive skin can use our cloth pads.
- Vegan-friendly and cruelty free.
- Provides long term savings.
Choosing certified organic is very important for your health and the health of the environment.
- All natural ingredients.
- Vegan-friendly and cruelty free.
- Effective on all types of washing especially on hannahpads.
- Gentle for the environment.
All these recommended cleaning products that work amazing on hannhapads. Keeping it natural.
Waste Reduction That's Better For the Environment:
- Throw nothing away for years using hannahpads #ditchdisposables.
- Retiring your pads- Components of hannahpads are biodegrabale, compostable (organic cotton layers) and recyclable (plastic snap fasteners).
- Recyclable packaging.
- We try our best to avoid sending out plastics but for larger and express orders we must use Auspost satchel bags for delivery. However, there are great recycling systems set up to properly recycle Auspost satchels through TerraCycle and REDcycle. Within our small business, we’re firm that all soft plastics used or received at hannahpad are collected and taken to our local Woolies to recycle through the REDcycle program. Check out the eco-packaging solutions we use at hannahpad here (Q: What type of packaging do you use to send out order from your website?)
Spreading hannahpad love in person:
- Events we attend must be in line with hannahpad’s ethos and promote positive change we want to see in the world.
- Events we’re proud to be apart of each year: Vegan-friendly events, Mummy and Baby expos, Sustainability expos, Health and Wellbeing events etc. Know of any that you believe we should be going to? Well, let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Building a passionate team of people:
- Besides Aussie Padman (director Marcus Steve) everyone at the hannahpad office willingly switched to hannahpads and continues to use them today. The team has a great understanding of the products from personal experience that’s super helpful when discussing all things vagina-related with people in person, over emails or phone.
- Everyone here has the same goal to proactively reduce waste in their personal and professional life.
- We love working with people who can lead by example and help us spread hannahpad love across Australia and New Zealand.
Go hannahpad Aus & NZ team! Come meet us in person at any of the upcoming events we'll be attending.